University Of Virginia Guaranteed Admission Agreement

Am I eligible for GAA accreditation if I attended a university or university other than GAA Community College? Yes, if you hope to come as part of one of the three agreements, all your courses must be completed before the spring semester before the fall registration. All guaranteed admission agreements require students to obtain a transfer associate diploma in order to qualify for the benefits of the agreement. If you are offered a GAA entry, you are sure to change to junior and receive at least 60 transfer credits. They were also given up on the requirements of general education at a lower level at Mason. All new GAA transfers receive a price transfer credit rating by priority course After this consultation, as smooth a transition as possible to Mason is ensured. It gives the Admissions Committee enough time to review your application in depth and offer you timely authorization so you can take advantage of all of our exciting campus opportunities. Ask your community college consultant what is available! See list of national delegation agreements. Guaranteed admission agreements guarantee you access to more than 40 colleges and universities in Virginia if you meet the requirements of the contract. Just take the necessary courses, get the grades, complete the transfer process – and you`re there! If you went to college or university before joining your Virginia Community College, the Admissions Committee checks your academic records for a period of five years before applying to Mason. Your cumulative average at the non-GAA institution must be 2.85 points or more to match the 2.85 points required in your Community College. If you changed institutions after leaving your gaa Community College, you are not eligible for a GAA certification. We will be happy to take you into account during a regular transfer.

Yes, yes. You are not eligible for GAA accreditation if you have been suspended or licensed from a higher education institution or university. Mason will review these requests for periodic transfer authorization on a case-by-case basis.